Corned Beef Sliders
Looking for a simple and fun gourmet dish to celebrate St. Patrick's Day? Or maybe you've got some leftover corned beef? Check out this easy (and delicious) recipe we found from The Savory Pantry. We swapped out our mustard for the sauce and oh boy was it tasty. If you're short on time, skip the sauce and use Sun Valley Mustard. It will add a layer of spicy sweet goodness.
- Your favorite buns for sliders (pretzel rolls are a favorite of ours, but potato bread rolls are a great choice too)
- Thinly sliced corned beef (you can use leftovers or pick up some from your local grocery store)
- Irish Cheddar Cheese, sliced
- Sauerkraut (or you can top with a dill pickle)
Guinness Mustard sauce:
- 1/2 Cup Spicy-Sweet mustard
- 3 tablespoons Sweet Garlic mustard
- 4 tablespoons Guinness Stout Beer
- 1 tablespoon of shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- Pinch of ground allspice
- Mix all ingredients for the Guinness Mustard sauce.
- Place the corned beef on one side of the potato roll and top with cheese. Add a spoonful of Sauerkraut to the other side of the roll.
- Put on a baking tray and place under the boiler until cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Serve with Guinness Mustard Dipping Sauce.