Halloween Bat Wing Appetizers
Halloween party prep driving you batty?
We're here to help you wing it with this scary-simple yet tasty appetizer.
Serving size: 6
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 3-4 tablespoons Sun Valley Roasted Hatch Chile Mustard
- 5 sliced hatch chiles or jalapeños
- 1 celery stalk
- ½ lb carrots
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Fresh chopped cilantro
- Black sesame seeds
- Pat chicken wings dry, rub with olive oil, and place on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 450 degrees. Turn wings halfway through cooking time.
- Remove wings from oven and toss in bowl with mustard. If the wings are not covered, add another tablespoon mustard. Continue until desired coverage.
- Place wings on a platter and sprinkle with sesame seeds and cilantro.
- Garnish with carrots, celery, chiles, and limes.
- Serve with a bowl of Sun Valley Roasted Hatch Chile Mustard on the side.