Italian Salad with Chardonnay Dressing
This Easter Sunday, add this simple Italian salad with Sun Valley Mustard dressing to the menu and share with family and friends.
Our easy gourmet dressing recipe is packed full of flavor and only needs three ingredients! Keep your salt and pepper in the cabinet because our mustard adds all the flavor you'll need. Pair this dressing with our Italian-inspired spring salad or with your favorite salad!
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Sun Valley Chardonnay Mustard
- 1 minced shallot (optional)
- Spring greens
- Baby tomatoes, avocadoes, red onions (or your favorite salad fixings)
- 1/2 cup freshly shredded parmesan
- Whisk balsamic vinegar and olive oil in a bowl until well combined.
- Add minced shallot (optional) and Chardonnay mustard, stir and set aside.
- Chop your vegetables and salad fixings as necessary.
- Add spring greens, salad fixings, parmesan, and mustard dressing to a large bowl and toss.
- Serves 4-5 people.
Note: Leftover Chardonnay mustard dressing can be refrigerated up to 2 weeks.