Mustard Glazed Ham - Slow Cooked
Gather your family together this Easter Sunday with a slow cooked gourmet meal. Ham can be an intimidating dish to prepare, but our friends at Oregon Valley Farm have created a masterful recipe that uses a slow cooker and our mustard to make a hearty and flavorful (and easy) Mustard Glazed Ham.
Combine a six ingredient glaze, pour over a cut of ham, and slow cook. What could be easier gourmet than that? Check out the full recipe below for directions and to learn about Oregon Valley Farm's high quality cuts.
- 8 lb. ham
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup Sun Valley Chardonnay Mustard
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
1. Grease the slow cooker liner with avocado oil. Lay the ham, cut side down inside the slow cooker.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and whisk well.
3. Pour the glaze over the ham then put the lid on the slow cooker and set it to low for 4-5 hours.
4. Every so often, baste the ham with the glaze at the bottom of the slow cooker.
5. Once the ham reaches an internal temperature of 140F+ it’s ready!
For the original recipe and extra tips, click here.
To learn more about Oregon Valley Farm, click here.
To shop Oregon Valley Farm, click here.
Image from www.oregonvalleyfarm.com